Happy New Year!


I can hardly believe that we are in 2009. The Fall just flew by and even the holiday season almost seems a blur. I have really enjoyed spending Christmas with our family and friends! We have played cards, gone to the movies and rented movies (Bedtime Stories, Seven #'s and Mama Mia), stayed up late and slept in late. This year we had a big Nerf Christmas; my husband and the boys have shot Nerf guns all over the house - they have had a lot of fun! We went to Michigan for Christmas with our families, had friends (adopted family) in from Florida and Chicago and more family stay with us on their way up from Florida back to Michigan. It has been a great holiday - it has just flown by so fast! The kids are not ready to go back to school and I admit, I am wishing we had a few more days too.

No comments: