South Harbour Annual Holiday Shopping Extravaganza

THIS SATURDAY at the South Harbour Clubhouse is the 4th Annual Holiday Shopping Extravaganza, from 12-5 pm.

There will be great shopping from local artisans & vendors, food, gourmet coffee, and even mini-massages!

I would love to see familiar faces again this year and I am excited to have Keri Brown with Back to Basics Body Work, joining me again to offer chair massages.  Last year we had some really great vendors and I am looking forward to see the fun things available this year and I will be one of the first in line for my mini-massage!

PLUS, there will be a shred truck available from 1-3pm, so bring all your papers that need to be shredded, and get rid of them safely, FOR FREE!

Admission is free. All shoppers will receive one raffle ticket to win one of the many door prizes available. Bring at least one canned food item, and you will receive a second raffle ticket.

The South Harbour Clubhouse is located at 1156 South Harbour Drive, in Noblesville, IN. — at South Harbor Clubhouse, overlooking beautiful Morse Lake.


No comments: