What is Your Green Personality?
Take this fun quiz to find out your GREEN personality.
What was my GREEN personality? ......
Green Academic
You self identify with the health of the earth, as well as the health of your family. You try to keep informed and learn the ins and outs of the issues so you can make informed decisions that have the least impact possible. You think it is important to exercise caution in protecting ecosystems and future generations.
...... I do make a lot of "green" choices for myself, my family and our home. I believe I make the majority of them based on improving our health. Although it is important to be responsible and leave the planet as good or better for our children and grandchildren, I believe the issues around our food and chemicals are the most urgent to our health.
What was your GREEN personality?
If picture link didn't launch, copy this website address into your browser: http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/personality-quiz-going-green-460109
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment