
If you weren't able to make it to Food, Inc., or if you loved it and want to see it again and invite a friend...
GO TO THE FARM FOR AN ENCORE SHOWING!
• Trader's Point Creamery
• Friday, December 4th, 8:30 pm
• Movie Night on the Farm - Food Inc.
• absolutely free!
With the recent video release, Food Inc. is back and has many in Indy talking about it again. Trader's Point Creamery is the perfect example of real local, organic food and it is appropriate that they are hosting Food Inc. at their farm. I am looking forward to making Friday a fun family night and hope to take home Trader's Point Creamery's egg nog I have heard so much about.
"You know, I don’t even talk about in the film [Food Inc.] whether GMOs are good for us or bad for us. But what I find so amazing is Monsanto saying we can’t feed the world without [their genetically modified seeds], but then they’ll do everything possible to stop you from knowing they’re in your food…. Shouldn’t your product speak for itself?"
Robert Kenner, director of Food Inc.


No comments:
Post a Comment