
We bought our family a Jack Lalanne juicer and it has been a huge hit! I am always looking for new ways to introduce fruit and veggies into our diet and the juicer does that in a fun way for the kids. My son, who has traditionally been the pickiest eater of my kids, was the biggest fan initially but now it is a daily request by all the kids. They love it and I know they are getting extra fruits and veggies in a fun way. I even sneak in veggies in sweeter fruits and they don't suspect a thing. Here are some of our favorite recipe's, please share yours...
handful strawberries
1 apple
1 small carrot
handful strawberries
handful raspberries
pineapple
carrot
fresh ginger
apple
carrot
cucumber
fresh ginger
apple


2 comments:
These sound yummy ... no wonder the kids want them. Do you add water or juice?
Actually we juice the fruits and vegetables using the juicer and don't have to add anything else. Healthy and yummy!
Post a Comment